Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Two Kinds" Before You Read: Something You Don't Want to Do


I was at home and getting ready for my day to start off.  Problem is that I am always expected to make my bed before leaving for school but sometimes I don’t. I hate making my bed because it’s going to get messed up again, so there’s no reason to even do it. Consequences are given to me when I don’t make it. So from now on I try not being lazy and complain about it. I never would of thought  that just by having my room done it would make me happy because at the end of the day I get an award for it, so that’s pretty cool.

4 comments:

  1. This was a good post. I think everyone can relate not wanting to make their bed but we still do it anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, I hate making my bed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel I hate wake up and make my bed some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I hate making my bed, too. I think one of the best parts about being an adult is the fact that I can now leave my house messy whenever I want. But, I also have to clean it up before having guests over. Just do it and play the game.

    ReplyDelete