Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Cranes" Before You Read: Duty

If I had to choose between studying for a history exam or awoling with a friend I would obviously chose studying for my exam. There are many reasons why I would rather study, then go do something stupid. I have awoled before so therefore I can’t really say anything but it was out of stupidity, but things happen for a reason so there’s that. Plus awoling would be no fun considering that you have to always think about not getting caught, also it just gets you in trouble and I don’t think anyone wants that. Either you’re going to get caught, so taking my exam would be best.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you answered this during the normal school year. I am impressed by the maturity and responsibility of your response. Have I told you lately that I am proud of the young woman you are becoming?

    ReplyDelete