Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dragons Den 7: Would You Rather?

 I would rather get caught singing in the mirror than spying on my “crush.” Simply because I’m too old to be wasting my time spying on someone. Spying on people really isn’t fun because it’s so embarrassing when someone catches you then it’s just extremely weird. Then you don’t know what to say or do, talk about awkward. Besides, I would love for someone to catch me singing only because I have a super bad voice, so I think that would be hilarious. Plus, I’d rather not get caught licking a telephone or eating hair so compared to this its not so bad. Therefore, In the future I really hope someone catches me and my terrible voice.

3 comments:

  1. Good Post Griselda! I can't wait to hear you voice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good post, your voice is pretty nasty! No I'm just pulling your leg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What types of songs do you sing to yourself?

    ReplyDelete