Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Reaction to JFK’s Death.

I think that the assassination of John F. Kennedy is strange. I can understand why someone would kill the president. Some reasons are: they wanted to be infamous, to get the attention, or maybe they are just jealous of someone who is extremely popular. John F. Kennedy was all about change, about people being equal. He was brave enough to stand up to the Russians because we were enemies.  He told the Russians that he was not going to let those missiles to be put in Cuba. Also, during the Civil Rights Movement he opened doors for women so they can participate in society. To me I think that he is remembered for some good and some bad things like all presidents from time to time, no president will or ever be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment