Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thank You M'am From Roger's Point of View.

I was so nervous when I snatched the purse from this large woman, FAIL.  Her name was Luella Jones. I was shaking in my messed up shoes when I tried to take her pocketbook. I was only trying to get some money to get myself some new blue suede shoes. She got me by my shirt and she asked me why I decided to steal her  pocketbook. I wasn’t going to tell her I wanted some shoes, so I lied I thought man for sure she was going to turn me into to the police. I mean why wouldn’t she. Then she took me to her house. I didn’t know what to think I was terrified. When we got to her house I just wanted to tell her I sorry I owe it to her she just saved my life. She told me to go and wash my face. The again I think of it different maybe she just wanted to teach me a lesson so that I would never do that again. I think that she was just trying to understand that I’m troubled kid who needs to be taught right from wrong. I feel really bad about this whole situation. She tried to feed me too. I think she thought I was homeless or something. She acted as if she was my mom. Later on she gave me ten dollars to by my shoes. I didn’t know what to say she must be an angel.  I am never going to take anything ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment