Monday, January 24, 2011

Symbolism and Allegory Unit Reflection.

Over the past few weeks my classmates and I have been studying about symbolism and allegory. I have learned about symbolism by reading "The Grandfather." By Gary Soto. One assignment that I have learned about sybolism is by completing my poster assignment. Also I learned about allegory by reading "The Skull and the Arrow." Another assignment that I did to understand was the graphic organizer. Graphic organizers are useful because they help me sort out information so I could learn better.One of my favorite symbolism assignment was the tree trunk paragraph we had to do because I love talking about my mom. Also, my favorite allegory assignment was the skull and the arrow cave paragraph because it was fun learning about it. Symbolism and allegory changed my thinking because I thought allegory was going to be easy but it was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment