Monday, April 11, 2011

Third Quarter Awards Review

The awards assembly on Friday was upsetting. Everyone had to go to the auditorium to get there awards for third quarter. Teachers, social workers and the friends of San Pasqual were all there to support those kids who had outstanding grades or that have improved. I felt that I deserved an award. Yes I know that second quarter I had horrible grades but third quarter I had excellent grades. I raised up most of my grade to a C. To me that a drastic change to go form an F to a C. To me that seems like I had improved alot. Then again there are alot of kids who probally did much more better than I did. Nesxt awards assembly I will try to get a 3.0 or higher. I'm already doing everything I can for fourth quarter so hopefully I will reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment