Thursday, April 7, 2011

UnGoogleable Research – What I Already Know

My focus question is "How did Audrey Hepburn make fashion popular?" I already know that ballet flats, capri pants, and little black dresses with white gloves were very popular because she brought in style back in the 1940-50's. Also, "The Audrey Hepburn Children's Fund" was founded after her death to carry on the things she believed in. She had a husband, Mel Ferrer after 14 years of marriage they divorced. She had a son named Sean. Furthermore, she was honored with a U.S postage stamp. Also, she wasn’t all that good at singing she sang “Moon River” in the movie “Breakfast at Tiffany’s.” By doing more research I hope to learn more about are her quotes. -“People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed.”

1 comment:

  1. Audrey Hepburn's hot! I like her and good job on what you know about her!

    ReplyDelete