Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Embarressing Moments

It was a typical weekend at our house. We wanted to go on a food run, but the sad thing was that girls can’t drive with male staff. So we had to search for a girl staff to take us, but we couldn’t find one. Also there’s this other rule which is you can drive with two male staff so we took Brannon and Nick, Girls six and Seven house parent’s. They took us
to McDonalds and as soon as we got there I wanted to order something. When the person on the ordering machine asked what would I like from McDonalds I said, “How much is your dollar cheeseburger.” Then everyone started to laugh and my cheeks got so red, but at the same time I was laughing. What I meant to say was, “How much is your dollar cheeseburger WITH tax.” I felt so mortified, but everyone makes mistakes and everyone gets embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment